Home Instead Senior Care
To Us, It’s Personal
There are many reasons you may be seeking in-home care services. Age, illness, hospice support, transportation, and companionship are all important considerations when making the decision to stay in your home. At Home Instead of Union City, CA, we understand the value of living in a place that’s your own, whether it’s for ten months or ten years. If you’re looking for non-medical in-home care services for yourself or a loved one, we’ll work with you to build a plan that fits your family’s needs.
Dignity. Perseverance. Compassion. These foundational values are the bedrock of every relationship formed through Home Instead. A qualified in-home CAREGiver can be the difference between your loved one embracing their final years and simply existing. From personal grooming and meal prep to hospice support, Alzheimer’s care, and chronic illness support, Home Instead is here to help you and your family.
- Personal Care
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Hospice Support
- Chronic Illness Care
- Home Helper
- Grocery Shopping
Build A Rewarding Career
As A CAREGiver
Our CAREGivers are committed to providing unparalleled in-home care services for senior citizens, treating every client like a cherished family member. If you’re passionate about building meaningful relationships and caring for others, we have a place for you in the Home Instead family. We are seeking applicants with a passion for senior care and an appreciation for what these unique individuals add to our community and our lives.
- Non-Medical In-Home Care
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
Home Instead provides every client's family with the most personalized services available. To achieve this, our hiring process involves a thorough screening and an assessment to match candidates with compatible seniors. For more information or to apply, please complete the form below.